37 Eye




#Eye | Whatever your personal taste may be, these editorial-worthy entry table ideas were made with every style of home in mind. Find the best designs!
to Continue Reading......


Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix In a Jar With Free Printable Recipe Tag
#ChocolateChipCookie | Free printable recipe tag and instructions on creating tasty favors for weddings, showers or parties! Chocolate chip cookie mix in a jar.
read more...

Printable Easter Bunny Notes
#Notes | Easter is just around the corner. I absolutely love Easter for so many reasons.First and foremost, I love the true meaning of the holiday and the hope...
read more...


How to Paint Cabinets
#Cabinets | I made a list of projects to do and at the top of that list was to paint all of our old cabinets white.  As much as we would love ...
read more...

Kitchen Conversions
#Kitchen | Even though math is definitely not my subject, almost every day I find myself using it.  For the simple stuff like adding or subtracting, for measuring ...
read more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog