DIY Galaxy Jar




#Diy | DIY Galaxy Jar -A gorgeous craft for kids, teens or even adults who love color and glitter!
to Continue Reading......


HIIT for Kids
#Kids | This 7 minute animal themed HIIT workout for kids improves emotional regulation and reduces meltdowns. Loved by OTs, teachers, and parents alike!
read more...

Self Watering Elevated Cedar Planter Box 2x8
#Self | Our most popular no-bend garden box is now self-watering! Instead of a cedar plank floor, it features three 5-gallon reservoirs to bring even moisture.
read more...


PUMPKIN ELEPHANT TOOTHPASTE EXPERIMENT
#Toothpaste | Follow us on Instagram for more fun ideas for kids! Do you remember our cool Elephant Toothpaste Science Experiment for kids? My son Kian whose favorite subject is science has been sharing how kids can get in on the STEM learning fun by creating their own science experiments at home! Check out his Bubble experiment and Skittles […]
read more...

My Vintage Modern Holiday ndash Full Christmas Home Tour
#Holiday | Come inside and I will show you my full Christmas home tour. My home is decorated for the holidays with vintage and modern decor. Every room decked out for the holidays! Are you looking for decorating ideas for the holidays? I am sharing all of my home decorated for Christmas and hope to give you...Read More
read more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog